Registration and Payment Methods, Cancellation and Complaints Procedures
You can register online for one of our HSK standard courses, Chinese course for kids, Culture courses or tailored courses using the “add to cart” button in the concerning course page on our website. Students can, when they provide their original student number a discount of €50 when registering for a HSK standard course. Online enrollment is, in general, possible up to 7 days before the starting date. From then on you can enroll by sending a request to our secretary office via the following address: email@example.com. Select the correct city during registration, being either Groningen or Amsterdam.
Please keep in mind that a course may be full at an earlier time. Therefore, we advise you to register as soon as possible. If a course is full, please register for our waiting list via the link on the course page. If a place becomes available, you will be contacted.
Incorrect or incomplete registration forms will not be processed.
We request that you pay the course fee before the start of the course. It is not possible to reserve a place. We can only guarantee that you will have a place in the course if the course fees have been paid.
Registered persons are placed on a course in the order of receipt of the registration fee or payment guarantee.
Payment via iDeal
After registration you will receive an electronic payment link. Via this link you can pay online using your debet or credit card (VISA or Mastercard). If we have not received the due amount within the terms of payment mentioned in the e-mail, your registration will be cancelled.
Payment via invoice
We can send you an invoice by e-mail. Your temporary registration will then be valid until the end of the term of payment mentioned on your invoice. If we have not received the due amount within the terms of payment mentioned on the invoice, your registration will be cancelled. The term of payment is generally set to 5 days from the date that the invoice is sent. The possibility to register online and to choose the option of payment by invoice is available up to 7 days before the start of a course.
- You can register for a course if your language skills match the level of the concerning course you want to register for.
- Courses will be cancelled if there are not enough participants. You will be informed of this no later than 5 days before the start of the course.
- If during the first lessons it turns out that you are in the wrong group for your level, the teacher will discuss the possibilities of transferring to a different group. Please feel free to contact the teacher if you have doubts about how your level compares to your group. However, transferring is not always possible.
- If you want to cancel, please hand over a proof of payment. Without this proof, the course fee will not be reimbursed. Cancelling is only possible from Monday to Thursday between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. You can request a cancellation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the registration is cancelled by the registered person by e-mail at least 5 working days before the starting date of the course, the registration fee will be refunded, less € 20 administration fees.
- If the registration is cancelled by the registered person less than 5 working days before the starting date of the course, the full amount of the registration fee is forfeit.
Groningen Confucius Institute aims to provide optimal service. Should you not be fully satisfied with any of the services provided by the GCI(A), however, please let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com.
You can register for the waiting list, if your preferred course is full. We will then contact you if there is a spot available or if we are able to open an extra group.
© 2019 Groningen Confucius InstitutePrivacy statement
Groningen Confucius Institute
Oude Boteringestraat 44
9712 GL Groningen
Oude Boteringestraat 42
9712 GL Groningen
tel. +31 (0)50 - 36 34 688